If your computer # is even, do only the even numbered links; if your computer # is odd, then do only the odd numbered links.
Review any 5 of the following about the games found on these websites. Include the following:
1) website name
2) what can be found there
3) age-level at which the site is aimed
4) quality of information found there
5) How would the site be useful in learning about climate
6) What did you like about it?
7) What did you dislike about it?
Go to the following websites using the links below:
Geography World Online
Windows to the Universe
A student's guide to global climate change
Review Game Zone
Climate Revenge (Addicting Games)
Global Warming Kids
Mission to Learn (Actually has several games linked)
OxFam - an interesting site
Quote of the moment: (Reload this page for a new quote)
"To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while." --Josh Billings
[Sorry. Only this one quote for non-Java browsers]